Quamotion Sprint 104 Updates
November 23, 2018
We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 104 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.104.64.
In this release, we’ve improved the stability and reliability of the WebDriver.
Stability and reliability improvements
- Fixed an issue where the WebDriver would crash, when you stop the WebDriver but a remote screen session is still active.
- Fixed an issue where starting an application on Android may fail, if that application has an embedded copy of a popular HTTP server.
- Fixed an issue where certain requests may fail if your PC is using a proxy server.
- Fixed an issue where the last known screenshot of any device would be saved to the trace folder.
- Added a DoubleClick-Element function to our PowerShell client.
- Added a Get-AppVersion function to our PowerShell client, which allows you to identify which version of an application is
installed on your device.
- The Start-App command is now supported on Android.