Quamotion Sprint 84 Updates
March 23, 2018
We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 84 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.84.115.
In this release, we’ve improved support for Web and Full Device Automation, and added various reliability and stability improvements
Improved support for Full Device Automation
Full Device Automation allows you to automate an entire iOS or Android device, as opposed to a single application or browser running on that device.
- The ability to detect elements which are not visible on the screen
- Support for checking the visibility of an element
- Support for fetching the location and size of elements
- Added support for flicking on the device screen
Improved support for Web Automation on iOS & Android
We’ve improved support for running tests on browsers, including:
- The ability to click on arbitrary (x,y) coordinates
- Getting the location and size of any element
- Added support for installing Android test apps
- Added support for Android applications which use WebP icons (PR 1011)
- Added PowerShell commands which allow you to list all devices running on an iOS or Android device (PR1016)
- Added support for Action Sheets on iOS 9 (PR1022)
Reliability and stability improvements
- Fixed an issue where an attempt would be made to uninstall an application which is currently not installed.
- Fixed an issue where starting a session may fail in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where stopping a session may fail if the application under test doesn’t have focus, for example when a pop up is visible on the device