Quamotion Sprint 59 Updates
February 10, 2017
We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 59 edition of
Quamotion. The version number is 0.1.6216.0.
In this sprint, we’ve made it easier to work with iOS developer profiles
and added various usability and stability enhancements.
Working with iOS developer profiles and developer disks
We’ve added an UI which allows you to view, import and edit the iOS
developer profile you use when signing iOS applications. You can now
add, view and remove certificates and provisioning profiles from the web
- We’ve added a Settings page which makes it easier to manage iOS
- We support copying additional entitlements from the provisioning
profile to the application
- On macOS, Quamotion now uses the developer disks installed with
Xcode on macOS
Usability and stability enhancements
We’ve made various enhancements in the UI which make it easier to work
- Add the ability to delete test logs
- Support ScrollTo on Web
- Fixes an issue where starting a session would time out
- Fixes an issue with device logs being visible by default in the test
- Adds the ability to find a test log by session ID
- Adds a link to the device log from the Device page
- Adds a link to the screenshot feed from the Sessions page.