You’ll need either a Mac, Linux or Windows PC:
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher (64-bit)
- Ubuntu 16.04 or higher (64-bit)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 7 or higher (64-bit), or compatible distribution such as CentOS.
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit)
From a hardware point of view, the minimum requirements to develop mobile test automation scripts are:
- An dual-core Intel i5 (Sandy Bridge or newer) or better processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 100 GB of free disk space on a SSD disk
- A display resolution of 1600 x 900 or better
- 1 available USB 2.0 port per device, providing at least 750 mA of power to the device
Contact us for hardware specifications for servers running continuous tests.
That’s it! You don’t need to install any other tool for you to get started.