We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 65 edition of
Quamotion. The version number is 0.1.6674.0.
In this release, we’ve added new recording support and improved
stability and reliability.
We’ve improved support for recording on the Quamotion WebDriver. You can
now generate PowerShell, Java or C# scripts by interaction with the
mobile application running on your mobile device as you normally would -
the script is generated automatically for you.
To try out the new Recording functionality, simply click the Record tab
in the WebDriver UI.
Stability and reliability enhancements
- An issue where opening and closing the device log could potentially
cause the WebDriver to exit.
- An issue which would prevent you from uploading an iOS and Android
application with the same application ID and version number.
- Improved support for running the WebDriver over HTTPS connections.
- Various issues which occur when launching multiple sessions
- An issue where the screenshot feed would not work for iOS
applications running on an iPhone 7 or above, when running the
WebDriver on Linux or macOS