.NET Client for WebDriverAgent and xcuitrunner
Quamotion Malaga is an open-source .NET (C#) client for the
The WebDriverAgent is the Xcode UI Test which is launched by default by xcuitrunner.
You can use Quamotion Malaga to execute actions such as:
- Finding elements, using selectors such as XPath expressions, predicate strings and class chains
- Executing gestures, such as tapping, double tapping, long tapping, touching and holding, swiping, pinching on elements, or scrolling until an element becomes visible
- Selecting values in a selection wheel
- Taking screenshots
- Launching an app which is already installed on your device
- Getting the alert text and buttons, and clicking on an alert button
- Typing text and dismissing the keyboard
Quamotion Malaga is available as a NuGet package.