SDK for iOS Devices
Quamotion provides a Software Development Kit (SDK) which allows you to interact with iOS devices using applications running on Windows or Linux PCs.
This SDK allows you to:
- Sign and resign iOS applications
- Install, uninstall and launch applications on iOS devices
- Capture system logs from iOS devices
- Set up port forwarding on iOS devices
- Interact with the Safari debugger
- Execute Selenium tests which interact with the Safari browser running on iOS devices
- Run Xcode UI Tests, such as the Facebook WebDriver Agent
- Capture the screen display and audio output of iOS devices
For more information about the Quamotion SDK for iOS Devices, contact us at email@example.com.