- The two top pie charts in the All Results section display the number of tests you’ve executed, and the number of devices on which you’ve executed those tests.
- The Key Metrics section displays key metrics about your test campaign - such as the total device time, the number of devices and operating systems, and the size of the application under test.
- The Failure Breakdown section displays the test results by operating system and manufacturer.
- You can click any link the failure breakdown section to view more information about those failures. Click on any link in the operatig system section. The Test Result Details page will appear
- This page contains all tests you’ve executed which match the criteria you’ve specified.
- Click on any test in the test results list.
- The test report appears. The test report contains a detailed view of all steps that have been executed in the test report, including screenshots.
Last modified October 25, 2019: Add redirect URLs (da422fd)