To access the Apps page click on Apps in the top navigation.
A list of all applications which are available for testing is shown. By default, this list is empty.
Add an application
- At the top of the page, click the New button. The New App dialog appears
- Click the Choose File button, and select and application file (.apk or .ipa).
- Click Add to add the application.
The New App dialog closes, and the Apps screen becomes visible. The app is now listed in the list of available applications.
Retrieve information about an application
- Click on the app icon for which you want to retrieve information.
- The dialog shows the unique identiefer and version number of this application.
- Information about the embedded provioning profile is also shown in case of an iOS application.
Remove an application:
- Click on the app icon you want to remove.
- Click on ‘Remove’ and confirm with ‘Are you sure to remove this app’.
The dialog closes and the app is removed from the list of applications.