We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 155 edition of Quamotion. The version number of the current release is 1.3.40. The version number of the LTS release is 1.0.8.
- We’ve fixed an issue where launching WebDriverAgent on iOS devices may take up to 1 minute.
- We’ve updated the built-in version of WebDriverAgent to 2.31.0.
- Starting a VNC server which allows you to remotely control your iOS device using the
xcuitrunner run --vncoption no longer requires you to install
iproxyon your machine.
- An error message will be displayed if you do not specify a path to the developer disk directory.
- We’ve fixed an issue where you may see a black screen when remotely connecting to your iOS
device using the
xcuitrunner run --vncoption when using Ubuntu 20.04 or Ubuntu 20.10.
xcuitrunner runwill now print error messages if required libraries, such as libgdiplus or libjpeg-turbo, are not installed on your machine.
- We’ve added support for opening the notifications area on Android devices.
- We’ve fixed an issue where starting a device automation session on iOS devices may fail.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to use at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have questions!