We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 63 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.1.6523.0.
In this release, we’ve added new features and improved stability and reliability.
In this release, we’ve:
- Add support for iOS 10.3 and 10.3.1
- Added support for mocking location (GPS) data on iOS and Android
- Added routes to launch, stop and uninstall applications by bundle ID
Stability and reliability enhancements
- An issue where creating a new session on iOS devices would fail if a system level alert is visible
- An issue with iOS automation on Linux and macOS
- An issue where the screenshots may be oriented incorrectly on Android 6 and 7 devices
- An issue where the computer ID would change on macOS and Linux computers
- An issue where the screenshot feed would not work correctly on Android 7 devices
- An issue where reading information of obfuscated applications would not work correctly
Last modified October 25, 2019: Move docs to docs/ (519bf39)