We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 50 edition of Quamotion. The version number is 0.1.5692.
This release includes stability and usability enhancements across the board.
Stability and usability enhancements
- Improves support for hybrid applications on Android devices
- Fixes an issue where a certain Android applications would not be opened correctly
- Contains a performance improvement for starting applications on Android. In some scenarios, the application was forcefully re-installed on the device, even if the application was previously installed on the device,
- Adds some progress status notifications when copying applications to the device
- Adds a more descriptive error message when switching to a WebView on iOS fails because the Web Inspector is not enabled
- Fixes an issue where stopping sessions on Android devices would taken about 1 minute and could time-out from time to time
- Fixes an issue where the display name of an application would not be retrieved correctly
- Adds support for the new versions of Xcode, which are deployed as
Last modified October 25, 2019: Move docs to docs/ (519bf39)