We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 38 edition of Quamotion for Visual Studio. The version number is 0.1.4208.
This release contains stability and usability enhancements accross the board.
Stability and usuability enhancements
We’ve made various improvements in the stability and usability of our product. This release:
- Adds support for checking for revoked certificates using the OCSP protocol.
- Adds support for Android applications which include file names which are longer than 72 characters
- Fixes an issue where port forwarding would be enabled multiple times for the same port
- Adds safety checks which help ensure the iOS and Android application packages are valid
- Fixes a crash related due to a multithreading but in the plist module