We’re happy to announce the release of the Sprint 19 edition of Quamotion for Visual Studio. The version number is 0.1.1575.
With this release we’ve:
- Added support for running tests on Manymo cloud-based emulators
- Added support for running Coded UI tests using the Xamarin.UITest Framework
- Improved the usability and stability of Quamotion for Visual Studio.
Run tests on Manymo cloud-based emulators
Manymo offers cloud-based Android emulators. We now support running tests on Manymo emulators. For Quamotion tests to run on Manymo emulators, you must follow the steps described in the Making your in-browser emulator as a local emulator on your system document.
Run Coded UI tests using the
Starting with our Sprint 19 release, you can now run Coded UI Tests on
mobile devices using the
Xamarin.UITest Framework. To use the
Xamarin.UITest Framework, please specify so in the
Usability and stability
- We’ve fixed an issue where applications would not launch correctly on iOS 8 devices
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Device Display would not close correctly