Quamotion General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your relationship with Quamotion:
- The information in all quotes and any attachments may contain proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
- When addressed to our clients or vendors, any information contained in quotes or any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions in any governing contract. Purchasing and payment
- All purchases can be paid by credit card through our website, quamotion.mobi.
- Purchases made through our web site are due for immediate payment, and will renew automatically. Renewals are processed based on the date of purchase.
- Purchases of perpetual licenses and term based licenses for a term of at least three months can be purchased by issuing a Purchase Order (PO) to Quamotion. The purchase will be considered effective when a duly authorized PO is received by Quamotion. Payment terms for purchases by PO is 30 days net.
- All customers can use the free of charge Personal edition of our software before they make a purchase to inspect our software.
- Purchases made through a PO are non refundable.
- Purchases made through our web site, and renewals for purchases through our website, can be refunded within 7 days. Quamotion will refund the amount paid within 30 days, less any administration expenses incurred.
- Quamotion retains right to audit customer records regarding compliance with license terms. Quamotion has rights to install software to monitor / detect use. Customer must pay any underpayments revealed by the audit, and Quamotion reasonable costs for audit and seeking compliance.
Last modified October 25, 2019: Move docs to docs/ (519bf39)